Policies & Procedures contains information about many faculty-related policies and procedures, including faculty appointment, review, and promotion; faculty compensation; and classroom and research policies.
- Faculty Handbook: Links to teaching, research, and service resources; campus offices, services, and facilities; and cultural and recreational opportunities within the Iowa City community.
- Faculty Awards: Information about the UI Faculty Development Awards Program, other awards available to UI faculty, and the Ida Beam Visiting Professorship Program
- Faculty Development: Learn about faculty development opportunities, including those geared specifically toward new and early career faculty
- Faculty Organizations: Links to the web pages of the Faculty Senate and Emeritus Faculty Council.
- Central Midwest HERC (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium): A collaboration among higher education and community partners to assist dual-career couples, recruit diverse applicant pools, build relationships across the state, realize membership discounts, and strengthen our professional development opportunities.
- Work/Life and Dual Career Resources
- Collegiate Faculty HR Contacts: Find out who in your college to contact with questions related to your faculty appointment.
- College Web Sites: Links to the faculty information section of each college's web site.
- Faculty Catalog: See the last pages of the General Catalog for a list of UI faculty at the time of publication.
- Guidelines Regarding Political Activity by Faculty of the University of Iowa