Depending on the situation - select the specific Form Type for more detailed information:

Situation: Form type to use:
To appoint an adjunct for 0% for 3 years, individual is new to the UI. Appointment - Faculty Complementary
To move a 0% adjunct into pay status for a period of time. Adjunct Support Form
To reappoint/extend a 0% complimentary appointment for an additional term. Change in Status - Faculty Status Change
To compensate an adjunct for teaching in excess of their 100% P&S fiscal year appointment. Special Compensation - P&S Course Instruction
To adjust the percent of effort on an employee. Change in Status-Percent of Time
To adjust rate of pay without changing percent of appointment. Change in Status - Adjustment to Pay
Employee leaves the UI completely. Termination Form
To change the MFK (funding/account) that the appointment is being paid from. Change in Status - Accounting Only
To extend a fall only appointment to the spring semester. Change of Status - Paygroup Change
To process a probationary period extension due to a child entering the home. Change in Status - Faculty Status Change
To change a faculty member to emeritus status at the time of retirement. Termination/Complimentary Appointment
To process a temporary appointment for an emeritus faculty. Emeritus Faculty and Temporary Employment
To change percent of time and compensation due to a phased retirement agreement. Change in Status - Phased Retirement
To process a leave of absence, including a developmental assignment awarded by the Provost Office. Leave of Absence
To process a summer appointment for an academic year faculty teaching over the summer. Old Gold Summer Fellowships s/b initiated on Summer Support form. Summer Appointment
To process a faculty member's promotion. Faculty Promotion