- Graduation and retention
- Student financial aid
- Tuition and fees
- Distance education
- Residence system
- Establishment of new programs
- Termination of programs
- Faculty activities
- Tenure, promotions, and tenure actions
- Comprehensive human resources report (salaries and benefits, salary comparisons, resignation and retirement)
- Professional development assignments
- University strategic plan approval
- Annual progress reports
- Tuition and academic fee requests
- Capital planning
Table of Regents Reports
- A database of items considered by the Board of Regents, State of Iowa since 2000 - can be sorted, filtered, and searched.
- Also available is a static list of selected items considered prior to 2000.
Board Web Site
- Board of Regents, State of Iowa web site
Board Policy Manual
See the "Policy Manual, Board of Regents" in the Table of Regents Reports for recent changes to the Manual.