On behalf of the Chief Diversity Office, we would like to congratulate the 2016-2017 Diversity Catalyst Award Winners:
- Gabby Blanchard-Shreck, Police Officer, UI Public Safety
- Dawson Davenport, Student, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Amy Lee, PhD, Professor, Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics and Assistant Dean for Research, Carver College of Medicine
- Denise Martinez, MD, Assistant Dean for Cultural Affairs and Diversity Initiatives, Carver College of Medicine
- Todd M. Weissenberger, IT Accessibility Specialist, Information Technology Services, and Dr. Kirk Corey, Director of IT, College of Law
Through their dedication, passion, and collaboration, this year's winners have pushed for sustained change within training structures, mentorship, web accessibility, and classroom dialogue. Please be sure to join us on March 27, 2017 from 3pm-5pm in the 2nd Floor Ballroom, IMU to learn more about their work and celebrate their achievements!