University of Iowa

Change of Status - Paygroup Change

The Change of Status - Paygroup Change form is generally used when a non-tenure track faculty member is appointed for the Fall semester only and will be appointed for the Spring semester. This form allows changes to the Paygroup, Percent of Time, Total Compensation and the MFK.