Collegiate Faculty HR Contacts
Colleges need knowledge of key Faculty HR processes in order to provide ongoing advice and guidance on such processes/policies as:
- Recruitment & Appointments
- Annual Review of Probationary/Clinical and Research Track Faculty
- Promotion & Tenure
- Peer Review of Tenured Full Professors
- Post Tenure Effort Allocation Policy
- Leave management
- Reporting of outside professional activities
- Persons are designated by their Dean to serve as the primary contact for the respective college/division.
- Provide leadership through participation on Provost Faculty HR committee.
- Serve as an active communication liaison between Faculty, the Office of the Provost and members of the department.
|Liberal Arts & Sciences||Wendy Evans|
|Public Health||Ann Coady|
|Grad College||Donna Welter|
|Office of the Provost||Diane Finnerty|